1. Download and Install the Motorola Drivers:
Use our How To Setup ADB procedure and then come back to this once you are done and can see the serial number.
*Make sure you do the step in the ADB procedure (On your phone, click Settings > Applications > Development and make sure USB Debugging is on.)
1. Download the update and save it somewhere on your computer.
2. Plug in your phone via USB cable.
3. Mount the SD card so we can transfer files to it.
4. Save the update.zip file you just downloaded it to the root of the sd card (NOT in any folders, just on the SD card itself). Once it is done transferring, leave the phone plugged in to the computer.
5. Turn the phone off
6. Turn the phone back on by holding down Camera and Power (keep holding it until it tells you to stop). Then press volume down to get into recovery.
7. Hit Alt L to bring up the menu. Then select Apply Update and wait for it to flash. Click reboot device.