Testers Needed for a New App: ChowSpots v1.3 – Find the Best Food Around!
January 29, 2011 in Featured
So I’ve been personally designing a little Android app and would love for people to test it out and leave me some feedback by emailing me (email listed in the app description in the Market) or by commenting here on this post if it’s not too much trouble. You can find it in the Market by searching for ChowSpots or by clicking here if you are viewing this on an Android device.
Here’s the description:
!!*If you have an issue using the app, instead of just leaving a comment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can fix it! Also please feel free to email us any suggestions too! We want to make this app the best it can be! Thanks*!!
The ChowSpots app is the best way to take the food maps from ChowSpots.com with you! Open the app and click on any of the maps we have available to find all the best food around you!
The maps included are:
1. User Submitted ChowSpots Map – Map of all the food submitted by other users! Not just the restaurant they like, but the exact food they recommend you to order! You can also submit your own favorite foods to share with others!
2. Best Thing I Ever Ate Map – Map of all the best foods listed on the Food Network show “The Best Thing I Ever Ate”
3. Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives Map – Map of all the foods on the Food Network show “Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives”
4. Famous Chefs – Map of all the restaurants owned by the famous chefs of the Food Network (Mario Batalli, Emeril, Bobby Flay, etc.)
5. Food Wars – Map of all the places that battle it out for the reputation of the best food on the Travel Channel show. Go to each place and see which you think has the best in town.
6. Man v Food – Map of all the challenges Adam attempts on the Travel Channel show. Go ahead and try them for yourself, if you’re up to the challenge.
7. Bizarre Foods – Map of all the strange foods Andrew eats in restaurants on the Travel Channel show. You brave enough to try them, too?
So please check it out and let me know if it works for you, any errors you run into, and any suggestions! (Don’t just leave comments on the Market like, “Force Closes so I hate it!” and that’s it. That doesn’t help me fix it. Email me instead so I can find out what’s wrong and fix it.) Thanks!
PS: Oh and feel free to submit some chowspots for the user submitted map to help make it better.
PPS: If your are feeling nice and like the concept, feel free to rate the app 5 stars as it would be greatly appreciated!