1. This will erase everything on your device so please back anything important up before beginning.
2. THIS ONLY WORKS ON US MODELS! Using on an EU model is dangerous, according to the programmers update.
1. Download the RootMyXoom w/ Unroot App at the bottom of the first post and save it to your computer.
2. Extract the .zip file to any directory.
3. Plug in the Motorola Xoom via USB cable.
4. Right click the Xoom One Click .exe file and choose Run As Administrator (if that option doesn’t exist just click Open).
5. Click Root and follow all of the on screen prompts on your computer as necessary.
6. All done!
1. Head to our How To Load a Custom ROM on the Motorola Xoom Procedure (coming as soon as we get the source code for Honeycomb).
If this procedure helped you, please consider donating to the original developer or at least sending them a thank you.
Now that you are rooted, head here to learn some of the fun things you can do!
For all the devices we have rooting procedures for, head here.