You must have already retrieved your MSL code. If you have not, head on over to our how to retrieve your MSL code for the HTC Evo 3D:
1. Go to your phone’s homescreen and press the “phone button”.
2. A dial pad will open, dial ##3282#.
3. Choose “edit” mode.
4. Your phone will prompt you for a password, this password will be your MSL code. Enter it now and then hit OK.
5. Then choose “advanced”.
6. Scroll down to RTSP/HTTP Setting and select it.
7. Choose and select RTSP proxy IP and change it to 0.0.0.0 (four zero’s), then hit OK.
8. Choose and select RTSP proxy Port and change it to 0 (one zero), then hit OK.
9. Choose and select HTTP proxy IP and change to 0.0.0.0 (fourzero’s), then hit OK.
10. Choose and select HTTP proxy port and change to 0 (one zero), the hit OK. This procedure will give you slight increases in your 3G speeds.
If you liked this procedure, check out the original creator and let him know by thanking or donating to him here!
If you liked this, please share it. It's greatly appreciated!