Samsung and AT&T were kind enough to include an adapter that allows you to connect your Samsung Infuse 4G to any HD TV with an HDMI input. This means you can show your device’s screen on your TV. Perfect for watching movies from your device, showing off pictures, you just forcing your kids to watch you play Angry Birds. Sound good? Here’s how to set it up.
1. Find the “MHL to HDMI” adapter in your device’s box.
2. Next, find an HDMI cable (not included in the box, but is something that your HDTV might already be utilizing to connect to your cable box, DVD player, game console, etc).
3. Plug the HDMI cable into the TV and the other end into the MHL to HDMI adapter.
4. Now, plug in the phone charger that also came with your phone into the side of the MHL to HDMI adapter and also plug it into the wall.
5. Plug the end, that will fit, into the usb charging port of the phone.
6. Set your TV’s input method to the port that you have the HDMI cable plugged into.
7. Done! Now, anything you do on your phone will be visible on the TV screen.
For more basic tips and tricks for your new Samsung device, head to our Android Basic How To’s section.
If you liked this, please share it. It's greatly appreciated!