Google has just released an upgraded version of the Android market for Android devices. Upgrade yours now by following the instructions below.
1. Download the new version of the market here.
2. Extract the contents to your desktop.
3. Connect the phone via the USB cable and select disk drive.
4. Place the extracted file on the root of your sd card (not in any files or folder).
5. Disconnect the USB cable.
6. If you do not have one already, download a file manager from the Android market (there are many free ones such as Linda file manager or Astro file manager).
7. Under settings > applications, make sure unknown sources is checked (this allows you to install third party applications outside of the market).
8. Open the file manager.
9. Navigate to the sd card option.
10. Once in the sd card, choose the com.android.vending-3.1.3.apk file.
11. Select it and choose install now.
If this procedure helped you, please consider donating to the original developer or at least sending them a thank you.
Now that you are rooted, head here to learn some of the fun things you can do!
For all the devices we have rooting procedures for, head here.