Not happy with your current recovery image on your HTC phone? Why not try out another popular one; Team Win Recovery.
1. You must be rooted, if you are not, head on over here for specific instructions on how to root your phone.
2. Although there are multiple phones this particular recovery works on, you’ll have to check the recovery creator’s site for compatibility.
3. Do a backup on your phone using Nandroid.
1. Download the appropriate recovery for your device by going to their site and using the drop down at the top right to select your device. Then download the PGXXX.img version for your phone and save it to your computer.
2. Connect your phone via USB cable and select disk drive.
3. Place the zip file on the root of your sd card (not in any files or folders).
4. Unplug the USB cable.
5. Power off your device.
6. Power your device back into fastboot, by holding down the power and volume down button and holding them simultaneously until it completely powers back on.
7. Once it powers into fastboot, your device should pick up on the image. Once it does, select yes to install update by pressing the volume up button.
8. Once it completes, reboot your phone by pressing the power button.
If you would like to donate to Team Win, please visit their webpage here.
If you liked this, please share it. It's greatly appreciated!