So you tried Android on the HP Touchpad and don’t like it? Is your touchpad frozen? We have a fix for you.
1. You must have a near 100% charged battery.
2. If there is anything you need on the device, you must back it up. This will delete everything.
1. Go to the the Manage WebOS page.
2. Log in.
3. On the next page, click on device options, next to your device.
4. Select Get webOS doctor.
5. If you have Java installed, select continue. If don’t select need to install Java.
6. Select download webOS doctor.
7. Power off the touchpad.
8. Power back on, holding the volume up button and power button at the same time.
9. Plug in the USB cable.
10. Once downloaded, open and run the program.
11. Once webOS doctor opens, follow the simple on screen set up.
If this procedure helped you, please consider donating to the original developer or at least sending them a thank you.