Now that you have rooted your 7-inch Galaxy Tab 2 (WiFi Only, US version) and are enjoying whatever benefits are bestowed upon your device after rooting it and installing CWM, you may at some point want to get back to stock. This post will show you how.
1. Doing this will delete all your data, so back up everything you feel is important.
2. This procedure will install UEALCB version of Android (ICS 4.0.3). You can update to the latest version over the air after you have completed this procedure.
3. This stock firmware is only for the GT-P3113 version of the Galaxy Tab 2 7″. Do not try this on any other version of the Galaxy Tab 2.
4. You will need to have ClockworkMod Recovery installed on your device for this procedure to work. If you don’t have this already, look to our post on the same to help you.
IML74K.P3113UEALCB firmware [Download link available in the first post of this thread]
1. Download the above firmware file (IML74K-P3113UEALCB-stock.zip) and copy it to the root of your SD card.
2. Reboot your device into ClockworkMod Recovery. To do this, with your tablet turned off, hold Volume Up and Power at the same time until it boots into Recovery.
3. Once in Recovery, select “Install zip from SD card.” Use the Volume buttons to navigate and select the IML74K-P3113UEALCB-stock.zip file you copied above to flash it.
4. Once the file is flashed, select “Reboot system now” to reboot your device.
Upon restart, your Galaxy Tab 2 7″ should be completely stock and good as new!!
All thanks go to jcase for providing the stock files. You can thank him on his thread on XDA or even donate if you liked his work.
If you liked this, please share it. It's greatly appreciated!