After rooting your Samsung Galaxy Mini smartphone, you should consider installing a custom recovery to enable custom ROMs on your phone. Here’s a simple guide explaining how you can install the widely popular ClockworkMod Recovery on your Galaxy Mini smartphone.
1. You must have rooted your Galaxy Mini smartphone before doing this procedure. Please head to our how to root Galaxy Mini procedure first, finish it, then return to this procedure and continue.
2. Your phone should have enough battery life left so it can last through the whole process.
1. Download the ClockworkMod Recovery Image from here.
1. Download the Recovery Image using the link given above and place it on your Desktop.
2. Connect your phone to your PC using the USB cable.
3. Copy the Recovery Image ZIP file to your phone’s SD card storage root folder.
4. After the file has successfully been copied to your phone, disconnect it from the PC.
5. Using the Power button, turn OFF your smartphone.
6. Reboot your phone into the stock recovery by pressing and holding Home+Volume UP+Power buttons together.
7. From there, choose update from sdcard option and select the recovery image for flashing.
8. When it has done flashing the custom recovery, just reboot your phone.
Congrats ! The ClockworkMod Recovery has now successfully been installed on your Galaxy Mini smartphone. You can now head to our Samsung Galaxy Mini custom ROMs section to find the best custom ROM for your phone.
If this procedure helped you, then please head over to the ClockworkMod website to thank/donate to the original developer of this recovery image !
If you liked this, please share it. It's greatly appreciated!