LG Optimus Hub E510 consists of some of the great hardwares, such as an 800 MHz processor with a GPU so you can render the resource-intensive games easily and that too without any lags. The phone’s got a Mini SIM card slot, we don’t usually see it in Android smartphones. If you have purchased the phone and wish to root it, no problem. In the following guide, we’ve compiled all the steps you should take to root your device. Here’s how you can root the LG Optimus Hub E510 smartphone.
1. The following procedure must be applied on the LG Optimus Hub E510 only.
2. You must have a Windows based PC to use this procedure.
1. SuperOneClick (Download the latest version available)
1. Place the SuperOneClick Tool on the Desktop of your PC.
2. Enable USB debugging option on your smartphone from Menu>>Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB debugging, tick-mark the box.
3. Connect the smartphone to your PC using the USB cable.
4. Extract files from the SuperOneClick archive to the Desktop.
5. Double-click the SuperOneClick executable file to launch the tool.
6. Click the Root button in the tool and you should see that the rooting process has begun.
7. You should see a confirmation on your screen after your device has successfully been rooted.
8. You’re done !
Congratulations ! Your smartphone is now rooted and Superuser and Busybox apps are also installed on it. There are plenty of root-only apps available in the Play Store, enjoy them !
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.