How to Disable Demo Mode on the Nook Color
Demo Mode on the Nook Color is used when you want to show off features of the device and that’s an useful thing if you own a shop selling these kind of devices. Some users just do not like the Demo Mode, maybe they’re tired of using it, and want to disable it. So for those guys, here we have an useful guide. It shows how you can disable Demo Mode on the Nook Color and start using it as any other normal device.
I. Before You Begin:
1. The following procedure works on version 1.1 only.
2. Keep your device connected to the power-source throughout the process.
II. Disabling Demo Mode on the Nook Color:
1. On your device, head to Menu>>Settings>>Screen Timeout and set it for 2 Minutes.
2. Next, head to Menu>>Settings>>Security and press and hold the Volume UP button.
3. The Volume Bar will appear on your screen, keep Volume UP button pressed and tap the bar.
4. You now have an option to turn OFF Demo Mode on your device just below the Require Passcode.
5. Uncheck the Demo Mode box and you should be done!
Great! You’ve successfully gotten rid of Demo Mode on your Nook Color. It’s been disabled on the device and if you wish to turn it ON in future, just follow our procedure above and at the step-5, check-mark the box!
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.
TheUnlockr.com, your source for how to root, hack, and mod to unlock your device's true potential.Look for your device here to get started.
Need a custom ROM?Check out our ROM Repository to view all the ROMs available for your device.
Check out David's latest videos here.