[Image Credit: BGR]
Want to reclaim the warranty of your rooted LG Thrill 4G because you screwed it up and want to take it to the service center? No problem, unrooting the device will do the job. Unrooting the LG Thrill 4G is as easy as falling off a log, a few clicks and the job’s done. Let’s start the process to unroot the LG Thrill 4G.
1. You should have rooted your device using the guide given here.
2. This will not flash the stock recovery on your device.
1. SuperOneClick (It’s attached in the first post)
1. Place the SuperOneClick archive on your Desktop.
2. Extract files from the archive to your Desktop.
3. Enable USB debugging on your device from Menu>>Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB debugging.
4. Connect the device to your PC using the USB cable.
5. Right-click on the SuperOneClick executable file and choose Run as administrator.
6. In the tool interface, click on the Unroot button.
7. Your device will soon be unrooted.
8. It should be unrooted now!
Awesome! Your phone’s now unrooted. The Superuser app no longer exists on your phone!
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.
If you liked this, please share it. It's greatly appreciated!