The 1-click Recovery Flasher supports the LG GT540 Optimus, that means installing a custom recovery on your device is no longer a process consisting of complex steps and all that stuff. Just get the app and flash the recovery, that’s all. If you’ve never flashed any recovery and a bit nervous, no problem, we’ve a guide for you below. It shows how you can install ClockworkMod Recovery on the LG GT540 Optimus smartphone.
1. In order for the following process to work properly, you must have rooted your device. Check out our how to root the LG GT540 Optimus guide.
2. You should have a decent Internet connection to get the job done faster.
1. 1-click Recovery Flasher (Google Play Link)
1. Download and install the Recovery Flasher App on your device. It’s a 43k file, so shouldn’t take much time to download.
2. After the app is installed, open it from the Menu of your device.
3. From the main interface, choose CWM Recovery.
4. Tap on Flash button and it should begin downloading the recovery file.
5. As soon as the download is finished, it should ask you whether you really want to flash the recovery. Choose Yes.
6. It should take some time to flash the recovery.
7. You’re done now!
Congratulations! The app has successfully installed the ClockworkMod Recovery on your device. The custom ROMs you’ve been waiting for to get on your device are calling you, go grab them!
1. If you are ready to flash custom ROMs on your device, head to the How To Flash a Custom ROM on the LG GT540 Optimus to learn how to do that.
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.
If you liked this, please share it. It's greatly appreciated!