If you have rooted, installed custom ROMs/recoveries and for any reason, need to take the device into a service center, getting it back to stock is a good idea. The post below will help you do that with the Galaxy S Blaze 4G, so read on if you want to know how.
1. Back up everything you feel is important before you begin as this will replace your existing firmware with the stock version.
2. Make sure that you have your device charged to 75% or more before you begin to prevent problems during the procedure.
2. blaze.pit [Available as the Download Pit link in this post]
3. SGH-T769-UVLB7-k0nane.7z [Available as the Download Stock TAR link in this post]
1. With your device connected to your PC via a compatible microUSB cable, power down your device and remove the battery.
2. Still connected to the PC, reinsert the battery, and press and hold the Volume Down + Volume Down + Power buttons until your device boots into Download Mode.
3. Extract SGH-T769-UVLB7-k0nane.7z to a folder on your desktop. You should end up with a file called SGH-T769-UVLB7-hitsquad.tar.
4. Extract the Odin 1.85.rar file you downloaded above to a folder on your desktop.
5. From the extracted folder, double-click on Odin3 v1.85.exe to run the tool.
6. Click on PDA button, locate SGH-T769-UVLB7-hitsquad.tar and click on OK to load it on Odin.
7. Click on the PIT button, locate the blaze.pit you downloaded above and click on OK to load it on Odin.
8. Connect your device to your PC using the USB cable. Odin should now recognize your device and light up the ID:COM field yellow to signify this. If not, reinstall the proper drivers and try again.
9. Make sure that only the Auto Reboot option is checked and Re-Partition, Flash Lock and F. Reset Time are unchecked; this is important as you might brick your device if these options are ticked!
10. Click on Start.
Once Odin says PASS and your device reboots, your Galaxy S Blaze 4G should be back to stock!
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.
If you liked this, please share it. It's greatly appreciated!