How to Unroot the Casio GzOne Commando
With root access and a custom recovery on your Android device, you can do almost all the things with it. While doing such things, sometimes the device gets messed up and this is a painful thing as you no longer have the valid warranty so you can return it to service center. Well, if you unroot your device, you can really get the warranty back. To unroot your Casio GzOne Commando device, you just have to follow a simple procedure which is given below. Let’s get started:
I. Before You Begin:
1. You should have rooted your device using the guide given here.
2. While unrooting your device, make sure it has at least 60% of battery life left.
II. Downloading Required Files:
1. SuperOneClick (It’s attached in the first post)
III. Unrooting the Casio GzOne Commando:
1. Put the SuperOneClick archive you downloaded to your Desktop.
2. Using any tools like WinRAR, extract files from the SuperOneClick archive to your Desktop.
3. Turn ON the USB debugging option on your device by heading to Menu>>Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB debugging.
4. Connect your device to your PC using the USB cable.
5. Double-click on the SuperOneClick executable file you extracted to your Desktop in earlier step.
6. Click on Unroot button in the tool and it should start the process.
7. As soon as unrooting’s done, you’ll get a confirmation message.
8. Reboot your device.
9. You’re all done!
Great! You’ve successfully unrooted your Casio GzOne Commando. The warranty of your device has been reinstated!
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.