When you’ve a smartphone like the Motorola Motoluxe, you can’t stop yourself from trying out new customization options available for it. While doing such things, you may screw up your device and at that time, the only option you’re left with is take the device to service center. To avoid any unwanted questions, you should first unroot the device. Here we have a guide on how you can unroot your Motorola Motoluxe. If followed correctly, you should have an unrooted device at the end. Here you go:
1. You must have rooted your device using the procedure given here. If you used any other method to root the device, the following procedure may or may not work for you.
2. Make sure your device is charged and has at least 60% of battery life left.
1. SuperOneClick (It’s attached in the first post)
1. Download and place the SuperOneClick archive on your Desktop.
2. Extract files from the archive to your Desktop.
3. Enable USB debugging on your device by heading to Menu>>Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB debugging.
4. Connect your device to your PC using the USB cable.
5. Double-click on the SuperOneClick.exe file you have extracted on your Desktop.
6. Inside the tool, click on Unroot button.
7. It should then begin unrooting your device.
8. And you’re unrooted now!
Awesome! Your device has now been unrooted. The ability to provide system access to apps is gone!
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.
If this procedure helped you, please consider donating to the original developer or at least sending them a thank you.
Now that you are rooted, head here to learn some of the fun things you can do!
For all the devices we have rooting procedures for, head here.