How to Install ClockworkMod Recovery on the Nook Tablet
The installation of ClockworkMod Recovery on the Nook Tablet has been much easier, all it takes is just use of the Recovery Flasher app and you will have a working recovery! Even if you haven’t installed CWM Recovery on any device before, you’ll easily be able to do the following procedure. Let’s see how you can install CWM Recovery on your Nook Tablet.
I. Before You Begin:
1. You must have done our How to Root the Nook Tablet procedure before doing this procedure.
2. The battery level on your device shouldn’t be less than 60%.
II. Downloading Required Files:
1. Recovery Flasher APK (Download link’s given in the first post)
III. Installing ClockworkMod Recovery on the Nook Tablet:
1. Download the Recovery Flasher APK file to your Desktop.
2. Connect your device to your PC using the USB cable.
3. Copy the APK file over to the root of your SD card.
4. Disconnect the device from your PC once the file is copied.
5. Open the File Manager on your device and install the APK file you just copied.
6. Launch the App from Menu.
7. In the app, tap on Flash CWM button and let it flash the recovery on your device.
8. Once the recovery is flashed on your device, tap the Reboot Recovery button.
9. You should be in ClockworkMod Recovery Mode now.
10. You’re all set!
Awesome! The ClockworkMod Recovery’s running fine on your Nook Tablet and if you wish to flash any ZIP, you can do so now!
IV. Flash a Custom ROM (Optional):
1. If you are ready to flash custom ROMs on your device, head to the How To Flash a Custom ROM on the Nook Tablet to learn how to do that.
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.