There’s an easy workaround to unroot the Motorola Flipout smartphone and that’s SuperOneClick Method. Since the rooting procedure takes help of the SuperOneClick, the same tool can be used to unroot the device and in the following guide, we’re gonna show you the exact steps you should follow to unroot your device. Here you go:
1. You should have rooted your device using the procedure given here. If you used any other method to root the device, the following procedure may or may not work for you.
2. Make sure your device has at least 60% battery life left.
1. SuperOneClick (Download the latest version from the first post)
1. Download and place the SuperOneClick archive on your Desktop.
2. Extract files from the archive and place them on your Desktop.
3. Turn ON USB debugging on your device from Menu>>Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB debugging.
4. Connect the device to your PC via USB cable.
5. Double-click on the SuperOneClick executable file you extracted to your Desktop.
6. Click on Unroot button in the tool and let it finish the process.
7. And you’re unrooted now!
Brilliant! You’ve successfully unrooted your Motorola Flipout and the warranty of your device has been reinstated!
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.
If this procedure helped you, please consider donating to the original developer or at least sending them a thank you.
Now that you are rooted, head here to learn some of the fun things you can do!
For all the devices we have rooting procedures for, head here.