It seems that the Acer beTouch E130 has been forgotten by the world where a new Android device is being launched every passing day. Although being in this condition, the smartphone has been able to get a root method and that too a single-click method. If you want to root the device to install root-only apps, follow the guide below and you should have root access at the end.
1. Rooting voids the warranty of your device. Keep it in mind and go ahead.
2. Make sure the battery level on your device is not less than 60%.
1. z4Root (It’s attached in the first post)
1. Download and place the z4Root APK file onto your Desktop.
2. Connect your device to your PC using the USB cable.
3. Copy the z4Root APK file over to the root folder of your SD card.
4. Once the copying is done, disconnect the device from your PC.
5. Enable the USB debugging option on your device by heading to Menu>>Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB debugging.
6. Enable the Unknown sources option from Menu>>Settings>>Security>>Unknown sources.
7. Open the File Manager on your device and tap on the APK file you just copied to install it.
8. When it’s installed, launch it from Menu.
9. Tap on Root button in the app and it should start the rooting process.
10. When the rooting’s done, reboot your device.
11. You’re rooted now!
Brilliant! Your device has been successfully rooted using the z4Root method. If you are concerned about the root access, just head here and check whether you’ve root access or not.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.
If you liked this, please share it. It's greatly appreciated!