News about how Instagram could sell users photos is buzzing around the web and that has put millions of Instagram users into thinking to move to a new photo sharing service. The most trusted and safe place to move photos to is Flickr, by Yahoo!. Flickr has been running since 2004 and in this time-frame, it has gathered a large user base who actively upload photos on the site. Let’s get to the point, if you are no longer interested in having your photos on Instagram and want to transfer them over to Flickr, here’s the best way you can do so.
1. You must have accounts with both–Instagram and Flickr–sites.
2. Make sure you’re logged-in to both of your accounts during the use of this procedure.
1. Open FreeThePhotos website in your current web browser.
2. Once the site loads up, hit the Login with Instagram button.
3. You should be asked if you want to share your Instagram account with the site, permit it to do so.
4. Once done, you’ll be taken back to the FreeThePhotos site.
5. This time, hit the Login with Flickr button.
6. Follow the instructions displayed in your browser.
7. Once done, you’ll again be taken back to the homepage.
8. Checkmark the box labeled as Alert me once my migration finishes.
9. Enter your email address in the text field there and hit Free Your Photos button.
10. You’re done!
Great! You’ve initiated the transfer process and once it’s done, you’ll be notified on your email address. Feeling a bit safe now?
Image Credit: Mashable
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
If you liked this, please share it. It's greatly appreciated!