How to Unroot the Samsung Galaxy Stellar
Have you been wondering how you could reinstate the warranty of your Samsung Galaxy Stellar? We’ve got the answer. Just unroot the device and the warranty you lost after rooting it will immediately be restored. As soon as the warranty gets restored, you may bring the device to the service center if you’ve any issues or you can start your journey of customizing things from scratch. Whatever the reason is, let’s see how you can unroot the Samsung Galaxy Stellar.
I. Before You Begin:
1. You should have rooted your device using the procedure given here.
2. This should reinstate the warranty of the device.
II. Unrooting the Samsung Galaxy Stellar:
1. Open the App Drawer on your device and look for the SuperSU app and tap on it.
2. Once it’s launched, swipe-right until you reach the SETTINGS tab.
3. Scroll all the way down and you should see an option named Full unroot. Tap on it.
4. Confirm your action by choosing Continue on the next screen.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
6. And you should be unrooted!
Brilliant! Your Galaxy Stellar has just been unrooted and you can no longer grant system files access to apps!
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.