ClockworkMod Recovery allows you to install custom ROMs on your device in a few taps and you can have a completely different experience with your device and you should be happy to know that the recovery is available for the LG Lucid 4G smartphone. Once the recovery is installed, you can easily boot into the recovery and then flash the ROMs. Read on to know how you can install ClockworkMod Recovery on your LG Lucid 4G smartphone.
1. You must have done our How to Root the LG Lucid 4G procedure.
2. The following procedure works on Windows based PCs only.
1. CWM Installer (Download link’s given in the first post)
1. Download and place the CWM Installer archive on your Desktop.
2. Unzip files from the archive to your Desktop.
3. Turn ON the USB debugging option on your device by going to Menu>>Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB debugging.
4. Connect the device to your PC via USB cable.
5. Double-click on the CWM-Installer.bat file you extracted to your Desktop.
6. Follow the instructions displayed on your screen.
7. And you’re done!
Wonderful! Your device now has a custom recovery and you should be able to start using it right away!
1. If you are ready to flash custom ROMs on your device, head to the How To Flash a Custom ROM on the LG Lucid 4G to learn how to do that.
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.
If you liked this, please share it. It's greatly appreciated!