If you’re thinking to sell your Trio Stealth Pro 9.7 tablet off because another tablet has impressed and you don’t want to keep your current tablet any longer, we suggest you to first unroot it. Unrooting will restore the warranty of the device as well as it won’t let the buyer know you’d modified the device. The following guide shows how you can unroot the Trio Stealth Pro 9.7 device.
1. You must have rooted your device using the procedure given here. If you used any other method to root the device, the following procedure may or may not work for you.
2. The following procedure works on Windows based PCs only.
1. Root Package (Download link’s available in the first post)
1. Download and place the Root Package archive on your Desktop.
2. Unzip files from the archive to your Desktop. Do NOT run any files just yet.
3. Connect your device to your PC using the USB cable.
4. Double-click on the RunMe.bat file you extracted to your Desktop.
5. Select Normal mode as the mod in the tool.
6. Select the Unroot option in the tool.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions.
8. And you should be unrooted now!
Voila! You’re now back to the factory state with almost no sign of root on the device. The warranty has been restored and you shouldn’t have any problems selling it off!
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.