Micromax A110 Canvas 2 got a root method within a week of its launch and after a couple of weeks, the ClockworkMod Recovery port became available to the users. And now in the following guide, we’ve come up with an unroot method to help you get back to the factory state and reinstate the warranty. The procedure to unroot the device is quite easy and doesn’t take more than a few minutes to finish, so let’s get started.
1. You must have rooted your device using the guide given here. If you used any other method to root the device, then the following procedure may or may not work for you.
2. This works on Windows based PCs only.
1. Root Package (Download link’s given in the first post)
1. Place the Root Package archive on the Desktop of your PC.
2. Unzip files from the archive to your Desktop.
3. Enable USB debugging on your device by going to Menu>>Settings>>Developer options>>USB debugging.
4. Once enabled, connect the device to your PC via USB cable.
5. Double-click on RunMe.bat file you extracted from the archive to your Desktop.
6. Select Unroot option in the tool and continue.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions.
8. And you’re all done!
Great! Your device has been successfully unrooted and you won’t see Superuser app any longer on the App Drawer.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.
If you liked this, please share it. It's greatly appreciated!