Sometimes it becomes so hard to develop even a single custom recovery for an Android Device, lucky are those users who have purchased the Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE I9305 smartphone as it’s got two custom recoveries: ClockworkMod and TWRP Recovery. Both of the recoveries are nice and provide almost same features with main difference being on the user-interface. TWRP Recovery is a touch-based recovery unlike the normal ClockworkMod Recovery that requires physical buttons to be pressed to perform actions. In the following guide, we’ve covered how you can install TWRP Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE I9305 smartphone. Let’s get the ball rolling:
1. You must have done our How to Root the Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE I9305 procedure.
2. This will replace your current recovery with TWRP Recovery.
1. GooManager (Google Play Link)
1. Download and install the GooManager app on your device using the link provided above.
2. Once installed, launch it from your App Drawer.
3. Tap on Install Open Recovery option in the app.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions.
5. And you’re done!
Brilliant! You’re now rocking the TWRP Recovery on your device. You can now install custom ROMs as well as any Mods or Tweaks that can be flashed through recovery.
1. If you are ready to flash custom ROMs on your device, head to the How To Flash a Custom ROM on the Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE I9305 to learn how to do that.
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.
If you liked this, please share it. It's greatly appreciated!