Unrooting the Samsung Galaxy Premier smartphone is as easy as rooting it, you’re gonna need the flashing tool, Odin, and the stock firmware file and you’re all ready to get your device back to stock. While rooting gives you many advantages, such as the ability to install root-only apps, unrooting helps you restore your warranty so you can feel no hesitation while visiting the service center. If you’re ready to unroot your Samsung Galaxy Premier smartphone, then follow our guide below.
1. You should have rooted your device using the procedure given here.
2. Your device needs to have at least 70% of battery life left in order for the procedure to work without any issues.
1. Stock Firmware (Download the appropriate firmware for your device)
1. Download and place both the files to your Desktop.
2. Extract files from both the archives to your Desktop.
3. Double-click on Odin executable file to launch the flash tool.
4. Click on PDA button and select the Stock Firmware file you extracted to your Desktop.
5. Put checkmark in the boxes that say Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time.
6. Make sure that Repartition box is unchecked.
7. Turn OFF your device.
8. Reboot the device into Download mode. To do that, press and hold the Volume DOWN+Home+Power buttons together.
9. Press the Volume UP button to continue.
10. Connect your to your PC via USB cable.
11. Click on Start button in the tool and it’ll begin flashing the firmware.
12. It should take some good time since you’re flashing a whole firmware and not a part of that.
13. Once it’s done, your device should reboot automatically.
14. And you’re all done!
Brilliant! You’re now unrooted and back to stock firmware. There’s no modification in the firmware is pure and original from your manufacturer!
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.
If you liked this, please share it. It's greatly appreciated!