LG Optimus M+ has really fascinated smartphones users with its sleek design and better texture on the back-side, one of the attraction point for the users. To look at the specifications, the phone’s got better hardware and software than its predecessor, obviously to force the old users to upgrade to this new device and thus encourage LG to come up with more great smartphones. As we’re talking about an Android smartphone, we can’t just go off without rooting it. Rooting is the only thing that can let the true potential of your device come out and in order to root the device, you’re gonna need a root method. In the following guide, we’ve covered a working root method for the LG Optimus M+ smartphone, so go ahead and root your device.
1. This will void the warranty of your device. However, you can reinstate the warranty by unrooting the device if there’s any unrooting procedure available.
2. The following procedure works on Windows based PCs only.
3. You should have appropriate drivers for your device installed on your PC.
1. Root Package (It’s attached in the first post)
1. Place the Root Package archive you just downloaded to your Desktop.
2. Extract files from the archive to your Desktop.
3. Turn ON the USB debugging function on your device by simply heading to Menu>>Settings>>Developer options>>USB debugging.
4. Once enabled, connect the device to your PC via USB cable.
5. Double-click on the run.bat file you extracted to your Desktop.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions.
7. And finally you should be rooted!
Cheers! Your LG device has been successfully rooted and the time has now come to enjoy root-only apps to see what your device has to offer you!
1. If you would like to flash a custom recovery image in order to flash custom ROMs, head to the How To Flash a Custom Recovery Image on the LG Optimus M+ to learn how to do that.
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.
If you liked this, please share it. It's greatly appreciated!