LG Connect 4G was rooted using a simple All in One Toolkit and if you want to unroot your device, you can use the same tool as it does have the option for unrooting the device. While you may have been enjoying the root access on your device, you may want to unroot your device because it restores the warranty of the device and lets you grab the goodies being offered from your manufacturer. This guide shows how exactly you can unroot your LG Connect 4G smartphone.
1. You must have rooted your device using the procedure given here. If you used any other method to root your device, then the following method may or may not work for you.
2. This works on Windows based PCs only.
1. All in One Toolkit (Download link’s available in the first post)
1. Place the Toolkit archive you downloaded to your Desktop.
2. Extract files from the archive to your Desktop.
3. Enable the USB debugging option on your device by heading to Menu>>Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB debugging.
4. Once enabled, connect your device to your PC via USB cable.
5. Double-click on the AIO-LGConnect.bat file and the toolkit will launch.
6. Type in 4 using your keyboard and hit Enter. It’s the option to unroot your device.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions.
8. And you’re unrooted now!
Well done! You’ve successfully unrooted your device and your warranty has also been restored.
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.
If you liked this, please share it. It's greatly appreciated!