Because of Android being an open-source operating system, it’s widely been adopted by the smartphone manufacturers. Every now and then, we see a new device being launched with Android as its OS and about half of the total smartphones in the US run Android. Storex is a new brand that has launched its Android device, called eZeeTab 702. It’s a budget-friendly Android device and is targeted to those specific users who just want to make their entry into the Android world. The device’s rootable and that means you will have more control over your device, like you’ll be able to install root-only apps and eventually a custom recovery image, isn’t that great? So, if you want to root your Storex eZeeTab 702, then follow the following guide as it walks through all the steps you should take to root your device. And here you go:
1. This will void the warranty of your device. However, you can reinstate the warranty by unrooting your device if there’s any unrooting procedure available.
2. This works on Windows based PCs only.
3. You should have appropriate drivers installed on your PC.
1. Root Package
1. Download and place the Root Package archive onto your Desktop.
2. Extract files from the archive to your Desktop.
3. Turn ON the USB debugging option on your device by heading to Menu>>Settings>>Developer options>>USB debugging.
4. Once enabled, connect your device to your PC using the USB cable.
5. Now double-click on root.bat file you extracted earlier to your Desktop.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions.
7. And you should be rooted finally!
Congrats! Your device’s been successfully rooted and is now capable to run root-only apps!
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.
If this procedure helped you, please consider donating to the original developer or at least sending them a thank you.
Now that you are rooted, head here to learn some of the fun things you can do!
For all the devices we have rooting procedures for, head here.