Maybe you’ve messed up with your Galaxy Axiom? Maybe you just want to go back to the stock firmware? Either way, this guide will help you. Following this guide will unroot your device as well as send you back to stock firmware. This means, your warranty will be reinstated and you will again be able to get your device repaired at the service center, without facing any unexpected questions. So, here’s how you can unroot your Samsung Galaxy Axiom.
1. You should have rooted your device using the procedure given here.
2. Your device needs to have at least 70% of battery life left.
1. Stock Firmware (Download the appropriate firmware for your device)
1. Download and place both the files onto your Desktop.
2. Extract files from both the archives to your Desktop.
3. Double-click on Odin executable file and it should launch.
4. Click on PDA tab and select the Stock Firmware file you extracted to your Desktop.
5. Make sure only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time boxes are checked in the Odin.
6. Leave the Repartition box unchecked.
7. Turn OFF your device.
8. Reboot your device into Download mode. To do so, just press and hold the Volume DOWN+Home+Power buttons together.
9. Connect your device to your PC via USB cable.
10. Hit Start button in the Odin and it’ll start flashing the firmware.
11. Once the firmware’s flashed, your device will automatically reboot.
12. And you’re all done!
Brilliant! Your device’s been successfully unrooted and is all back to the stock firmware. You no longer have root-access on your device, thus you cannot install root-only apps on it.
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.
If this procedure helped you, please consider donating to the original developer or at least sending them a thank you.
Now that you are rooted, head here to learn some of the fun things you can do!
For all the devices we have rooting procedures for, head here.