Unlike the Samsung Galaxy S2 and S3, the Samsung Galaxy S4 doesn’t come with the auto-correct feature which allows users to correct their mistakes when they’re typing messages, sending emails or doing whatever that involves using keyboard. The said feature saves a lot of time as a simple tap will correct your mistake and you can continue writing your message. So, if you’re one of many disappointed users of this device, here’s something that will help you enable the auto-correct feature on your Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone.
1. Hit up the link given above on your device and it’ll take you to the Jelly Bean Keyboard Download page.
2. Download and install the app on your device.
3. Once the app’s been installed, launch it from your App Drawer.
4. Being a first time user, you’ll see a walk-through that talks about how you can use the app.
5. Now head to Menu>>Settings>>Language and input on your device.
6. Click on Default and change the default keyboard to Jelly Bean Keyboard.
7. You’re done!
Excellent! The JB Keyboard does have the auto-correct feature and since you’ve set it up as your default keyboard, you should be able to use the feature right away!