If you’ve rooted your device, then you should definitely install a custom recovery on it. Doing so will open many doors for the custom development to creep in your device, such as you’ll be able to flash ROMs, Mods and all sorts of flashable content. Sounds interesting? huh. Let us show you how you can flash a custom recovery on your Huawei U8230 smartphone:
1. You must have rooted your device before doing this procedure. Check out our How to Root the Huawei U8230 procedure to root your device.
2. Your device should have at least 60% of battery life left.
1. Head over to Google Play and download and install the ROM Manager app on your device.
2. Once it’s been installed, launch it from your App Drawer.
3. Hit the first option that says Flash ClockworkMod Recovery.
4. Follow the instructions to flash the recovery on your device.
5. Once the recovery’s been flashed, reboot your device.
6. And you’re all set!
Brilliant! Your device’s been successfully equipped with a custom recovery to let you flash ROMs and Mods!
1. If you are ready to flash custom ROMs on your device, head to the How To Flash a Custom ROM on the Huawei U8230 to learn how to do that.
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.