Sending in your device for warranty reasons? Make sure you unroot it first so the Huawei employees don’t smell anything fishy. Unrooting will reinstate the warranty of your device and you should have a service center friendly device. Here’s how you can unroot your Huawei U8230 smartphone.
1. You should have rooted your device using the procedure given here.
2. Make sure your device has at least 70% of battery life left.
1. Stock Firmware (Download the appropriate firmware for your device)
1. Download and place the Stock Firmware archive onto your Desktop.
2. Extract files from the archive over to your Desktop.
3. Create a new folder named dload on your Desktop.
4. Copy the update.app file you extracted from the Stock Firmware archive over to the dload folder you just created.
5. Plug in your device to your PC using the USB cable.
6. Copy the dload folder you have on your Desktop over to the root of your SD card.
7. Once it’s been copied, unplug your device from your PC.
8. Turn OFF your device.
9. Pull the battery out of your device and put it back in after about ten seconds.
10. Now press and hold the Volume UP+Volume DOWN+Power buttons together.
11. It’ll automatically start flashing the firmware on your device.
12. Once the firmware’s been flashed, reboot your device.
13. And you’re unrooted now!
Brilliant! Your Huawei U8230 has been successfully unrooted and now runs the official stock firmware.
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you liked this, please share it. It's greatly appreciated!