Long ago it wasn’t so easy to root Android devices but with the hard work of developers over recent years, we now have a number of methods to root any device available on the earth. If you happen to own the LG Optimus F3 (Virgin Mobile) smartphone and wondering if you’re lucky enough to have root for this device, you’ll be glad to know that your device’s rootable. The guide below should help you root your device and get the best out of it. Let’s get started:
1. This will void the warranty of your device. However, you can reinstate the warranty by unrooting your device if there’s any unrooting procedure available.
2. Make sure you’ve appropriate drivers installed on your PC. If you don’t, get the latest drivers from here.
1. Root Package (Download link’s available in the first post)
1. Download and place the Root Package archive on your Desktop.
2. Extract files from the archive over to your Desktop.
3. Turn ON the USB debugging option on your device by heading to Menu>>Settings>>Developer options>>USB debugging.
4. Plug in your device to your PC via USB cable.
5. Double-click on the run.bat file available on your Desktop.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to gain root access on your device.
7. And you should be rooted now!
Congrats! Your device has been successfully rooted and you now have access to all the root-only apps available out there!
If this procedure helped you, please consider donating to the original developer or at least sending them a thank you.
Now that you are rooted, head here to learn some of the fun things you can do!
For all the devices we have rooting procedures for, head here.