If you’re wondering how you could get the root-only apps up and running on your Micromax A92 Canvas Lite smartphone, then the guide below is all you need. It teaches how you can obtain root-access on your device so you can then load your favorite root-only apps and enjoy better features than the stock ones. So here’s how you can do that:
1. This will void the warranty of your device. However, you can reinstate the warranty by unrooting your device if there’s any unrooting procedure available.
2. You should have ADB drivers installed on your PC. If you don’t, head to our how to install ADB procedure to learn how you can install the required drivers.
3. This should work on Windows based PCs only.
1. SRS Root
1. Download and place the SRS Root executable file to your Desktop.
2. Double-click on the executable file and follow the installation steps. It’s just next…next…next.
3. Enable the USB debugging option on your device by heading to Menu>>Settings>>Developer options>>USB debugging.
4. Plug in your device to your PC using the USB cable.
5. Open the SRS Root tool on your PC.
6. Hit Root button in the tool and it’ll begin rooting your device.
7. Reboot your device once it’s been rooted.
8. You’re all done!
Excellent! Your device’s been successfully rooted and is ready to give you access to system-level files!
If you liked this, please share it. It's greatly appreciated!