Sometimes you don’t want to have to go searching through all of those apps you’ve downloaded over the years to get to the ones you use often. Instead of just piling all of the apps on to the first home screen, why not put them in the stationary dock at the bottom of the screen for even quicker access. Using a jailbreak tweak called Infinidock ($1.99 in the Cydia Store), you can not only make the dock scrollable, but you can even add more than the normal four icons if you wanted. Here’s how to use Infinidock to make the dock scrollable on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 7.
To do this procedure you must be jailbroken. If you aren’t, you can head to our Jailbreak How To’s section and pick the jailbreak for your version of iOS (currently at the time of writing this is 7.0.4). Once done with that procedure and you have Cydia installed, head back here to continue.
1. Open Cydia.
2. Tap Search in the bottom right corner.
3. Type in Infinidock.
4. Tap on Infinidock when it shows up.
5. Tap Purchase at the top right and follow the prompts to login and purchase using your preferred method.
6. Tap Close when you’ve paid.
7. Tap Install where Purchase used to be.
8. Tap Restart.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Go to Infinidock.
3. Tap Icons Per Page and choose the number of apps you want on each page of the dock.
4. Turn on Scrolling (optionally you can also turn on Pagination so that each set of icons acts like the pages of the home screen).
5. Hold down on any app on the home screen until they start to wiggle.
6. Drag any apps you want into the dock to add as many as you’d like.
7. Swipe left and right to use the new dock.
If you liked this, please share it. It's greatly appreciated!