We apologize for any inconvenience but due to Megaupload going down, we can no longer find the necessary files for this procedure (this procedure is for the original Samsung Galaxy and it is quite old now). If you know where to find these files, please use the contact us form and we’ll be happy to add them.
I. Before You Begin.
1. We are assuming you did our How To Root the Samsung Galaxy procedure.
II. Download the ROM and ODIN Flasher and Flash the ROM
1. Download the ODIN Flasher and Original OPS file. Unzip the file somewhere on your computer.
ODIN Flasher and Original OPS File
2. Open the Odin Mult Download program and SELECT the One Package checkbox at the left of the program.
3. Under Select OPS, Choose the Orion.ops from the ODIN Flasher file we just downloaded.
4. Download the Latest Original ROM here, and do NOT extract it.
Latest Original Galaxy ROM
5. Click One Package, then choose the I7500XXII5-PDA-CL64494-REV5(VIA)Â Â file you downloaded.
6. Turn off your phone
7. Plug it in via USB cable.
8. While it is plugged in and off, press and hold Volume Down, OK, and Power. Keep holding until it says Download Mode on the phone.
9. Click Start in the Odin Multi Downloader program.
10. Wait for it to flash, all done!