As you probably know that Google provides various services to its Android Phone users over at Google Play Store. Some of these services are available in select countries only, e.g., USA and are not available in other countries. To provide the users a way to access such services from outside the USA, an XDA Forum member has come up with a solution. Following guide shows his way to access these services from outside the USA.
I. Before You Begin:
1. You must have rooted your smartphone before doing this procedure. Please head to our Android How Tos section to find the rooting procedure for your smartphone.
II. Downloading Required Files:
1. Download the Google Play Store from here. (Download link is given in the first post)
2. Download the Market Enabler App from here.
3. Download the DroidVPN App from here. (Google Play Link)
III. Applying the Trick on your Smartphone:
1. Download and install the aforementioned apps on your smartphone.
2. After installing the apps listed above, open the DroidVPN app from your phone’s Menu.
3. From inside the app, register for an account. You need to choose an Username and Password for your account.
4. After the registration process is completed, exit the app on your phone.
5. Navigate to Menu>>Settings>>Applications>>Manage applications and tap on the Google Play Store.
6. Tap the Clear data and Clear cache buttons on the page that follows.
7. Go to the Menu of your phone and launch the Market Enabler app by tapping its icon.
8. From the list of network providers, choose any US provider, T-Mobile, for example, tap on it and choose fake this provider now.
9. Open the DroidVPN app once again and login with your username and password.
10. Hit the Start button in the app to begin using your VPN account.
11. Open up the Google Play Store app on your smartphone and you can now access the services which weren’t available for you due to the country-restriction.
You now have access to various services, like Google Music, Google Books from your smartphone even though you are not a resident of USA.
If this procedure helped you, then please head to the official thread over at XDA Forum to thank/donate to the original developer of this trick !