Unrooting the Motorola CLIQ 2 has become so easy, all thanks to the developer of the simple rooting/unrooting tool. With that tool in hand, you can easily unroot some of the popular Motorola devices within a single click. In the following guide, we’ve explained all the steps you need to follow to get your CLIQ 2 unrooted.
1. You must have rooted your device using the procedure given here. If you’ve rooted it using any other method, the following procedure may or may not work for you.
2. Make sure that the battery level on your device is not less than 60%.
3. The following procedure works on Windows based PCs only.
1. Unroot Tool (Download link’s given in the second post)
1. Download and place the Unroot Tool archive on your Desktop.
2. Extract files from that archive to your Desktop. You can use the free tools like WinRAR to do so.
3. Enable the USB debugging option on your device from Menu>>Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB debugging.
4. Connect your device to your PC using the USB cable.
5. Launch the Unroot Tool by double-clicking on its executable file. It should be there on your Desktop.
6. From the Tool interface, click on the Unroot My Phone button.
7. Follow the instructions displayed on your screen.
8. And your device should be unrooted now!
Cool! You’ve successfully reclaimed the warranty of your device by unrooting it. It’s now as pure as it was when you took it out of the box.
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.
iPhone Screens and Light Kits on sale for a limited time! Head to the shop to check it out! Dismiss