While being an Android user proves to be a lot of fun, some of us have to punch in the old time clock and work to fuel our gadget fund. If this sounds familiar then you’re probably already well versed with the Google Drive app. The popular app allows users to store all their files in one place and the ability to access them from anywhere and share them with others
While the app itself has lent Android users a productive hand, it was still in need a few feature updates. Thankfully the Android team listened to user feedback and has just announced a new update for the app, which will allow you to edit spreadsheets on the go. The update will enable users to switch fonts, resize columns, sort data, and more. And just like on your computer, you’ll be able to see other people’s edits in real time as they’re made. The full update changelog is listed below.
- Edit content of tables in google Docs editor
- Formatting is maintained when copy/pasting within Google Docs
- Single tap to enter edit mode in Google Docs editor
- Add a shortcut to Drive files/folders to your homescreen for quick access
- Send Link now supports copying link to clipboard