Samsung has been known for hiding certain options in its digital devices so the users can’t accidentally screw their devices up. These options usually include wiping off the device data, setting up locks and so on and nobody would ever like his device to be wiped off with an accidental tap. The Samsung Galaxy Camera does have a hidden menu but it came to attention of the users only when an XDA member came up with a trick to hook into the menu. Once applied, you’ll have access to tons of options you wouldn’t usually find in the generic Settings menu and in the following guide, we’ve put together everything you need to get access to this hidden menu.
1. The following procedure is intended to work on the Samsung Galaxy Camera.
1. Nova Launcher (Google Play Link)
1. Download and install the Nova Launcher app on the device.
2. Come back to the homescreen and tap and hold on any blank area on the screen.
3. Select Shortcuts from the menu that appears on the screen.
4. On the next screen, choose Activities.
5. You should see a bunch of options in front of you, choose Factory Mode followed by Factory Mode FactoryCTRL.
6. A shortcut should be created on your homescreen, tap on it to launch it.
7. You’re now ready to access the hidden menus, just head over to this page and look for the settings you want to change and note down the code given next to its name.
8. Type in the code and you should be able to see the Settings page for that particular item.
9. You’re all done!
Great! Besides access to the normal Settings page, you now have more control over your device with the options residing in the hidden menus!
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.
iPhone Screens and Light Kits on sale for a limited time! Head to the shop to check it out! Dismiss