Samsung Conquer 4G is one of those 4G compatible smartphones that offer decent specifications at the price any mid-range user can afford, a budget-friendly but powerful device. It’s equipped with a 1GHz processor, that we rarely see in budget phones, a front-facing camera to let you make video calls and last but not least, a 1500 mAh battery to supply power to the phone. If you’re thinking to get the phone or have purchased one and looking for a way to root it, then here we’ve something good for you. The device’s compatible with the SuperOneClick root method and in the following guide, we’re gonna show you how you can root your Samsung Conquer 4G using SuperOneClick. Let’s get started:
1. This will void the warranty of your device. However, it can be reinstated by unrooting the device if there’s any unrooting procedure available.
2. Make sure your device is charged and has at least 50% of battery life left.
3. You should have appropriate drivers installed on your PC.
1. SuperOneClick (Download link’s available in the first post)
1. Download and place the SuperOneClick archive on your Desktop.
2. Unzip files from the archive to your Desktop.
3. Enable the USB debugging option on your device by going to Menu>>Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB debugging.
4. Once enabled, connect the device to your PC using the USB cable.
5. Double-click on the SuperOneClick executable file and it’ll launch.
6. Click on Root button in the tool and it’ll root your device.
7. And you should be rooted now!
Congrats! Your device has been successfully rooted and is now capable to have root-only apps. For the system access management, an app called Superuser has been installed on your device, you can find it in your App Drawer!
1. If you would like to flash a custom recovery image in order to flash custom ROMs, head to the How To Flash a Custom Recovery Image on the Samsung Conquer 4G to learn how to do that.
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.