Maybe you’re going to visit the service center to repair your device? Maybe you don’t like to keep your device rooted as it’s no longer a surprising thing for you? Great. Here in this guide, we’re gonna show you how you can unroot your Samsung Conquer 4G smartphone and get back the lost warranty instantly. The procedure will remove the Superuser app, hence you won’t be able to run any root-only apps any longer, but unrooting has its own advantages and if you’re ready to unroot your device, head on to the following guide.
I. Before You Begin:
1. You must have rooted your device using the procedure given here. If you used any other method to root your device, we can’t guarantee that this method will work for you.
2. Make sure your device’s battery level isn’t less than 50%.
II. Downloading Required Files:
1. SuperOneClick (Download link’s available in the first post)
III. Unrooting the Samsung Conquer 4G:
1. Download and place the SuperOneClick archive onto your Desktop.
2. Unzip files from the archive to your Desktop.
3. Turn ON the USB debugging option on your device. To do so, simply head to Menu>>Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB debugging.
4. Once it’s enabled, connect your device to your PC using the USB cable.
5. Double-click on the SuperOneClick executable file and it’ll launch.
6. Click on Unroot button and sit back and relax.
7. Within a minute or two, your device will be unrooted.
8. You’re all done!
Congrats! Your device has been successfully unrooted and now it can be taken to service center as the warranty has been restored.
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.