If you’ve rooted your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus and looking for a way to unroot it, obviously to restore the warranty, then you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we’re gonna show you how you can unroot your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500 smartphone and get it back to stock. You’ll get all those default apps back on your device and you will then be able to start your journey from very beginning. Let’s get started with the procedure.
I. Before You Begin:
1. You should have rooted your device using the procedure given here.
2. Your device needs to have at least 60% of battery life left.
II. Downloading Required Files:
1. Stock Firmware (Download the appropriate firmware for your device)
III. Unrooting the Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500:
1. Download and place both the archives to your Desktop.
2. Extract files from both the archives to your Desktop.
3. Double-click on Odin executable file and it should launch.
4. Click on PDA and select the Stock Firmware file you extracted to your Desktop.
5. Checkmark the boxes that say Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time, leave Repartition unchecked.
6. Turn OFF your device.
7. Reboot the device into Download mode. To do so, simply press and hold the Volume DOWN+Home+Power buttons together.
8. Connect your device to your PC using the USB cable.
9. Hit Start in the Odin and it’ll begin flashing the firmware.
10. Once it’s done, you’ll see the success message on your screen.
11. And you’re all done!
Brilliant! Your device has been unrooted and is now running the official stock firmware. Your warranty has also been reinstated so you can take the device to service center without any issues!
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.