If you’re the only user on your Windows 8 PC, you’d like to bypass the login screen and land directly on the Start Screen. This saves you a few clicks that you’d perform on login screen, such as clicking on your username and entering password and hitting enter. Here’s how you can do that:
1. Open the Run box by pressing Windows Logo+R keys together.
2. Type in netplwiz and hit ENTER.
3. Uncheck the box that says Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer and hit Apply.
4. You’ll now be asked to enter the username and password of the account you want to be logged-in with automatically.
5. Hit OK and you’re good to go!
Awesome! You’ve successfully enabled automatic sign-in and from now on, you won’t see the login screen but redirected to the Start Screen instead.
iPhone Screens and Light Kits on sale for a limited time! Head to the shop to check it out! Dismiss