Prestigio MultiPhone PAP4300 DUO might not seem a familiar name but it’s an Android device that runs Android 4.0 ICS on-board. It was launched back in October 2012 and many of the Android users purchased it. If you’re one of many users of this device and wish to root it, probably to get some root-only apps running on it, then you’ve come to the right place. In the guide below, we’re gonna show you how you can root your device and get the most out of it. And here you go:
1. This will void the warranty of your device. However, you can reinstate the warranty by unrooting your device if there’s any unrooting procedure available.
2. You must have ADB drivers installed on your PC. See our guide on how to install ADB drivers.
3. This procedure works on Windows based PCs only.
1. Root Package (Download link’s given in the first post)
1. Place the Root Package archive on your Desktop.
2. Extract files from the archive over to your Desktop.
3. Turn ON the USB debugging option on your device by heading to Menu>>Settings>>Developer options>>USB debugging.
4. Once it’s been enabled, plug in your device to your PC via USB cable.
5. Double-click on the RunMe.bat available on your Desktop.
6. Select Normal mode in the root tool.
7. Hit Root option in the tool and it’ll start rooting your device.
8. It should take some time to root your device, so be patient.
9. Reboot your device once it’s been rooted.
10. You’re done!
Cheers! Your device has been successfully rooted using the Bin4ry method. Go ahead and load-up your device with your favorite root-only apps!
1. If you would like to flash a custom recovery image in order to flash custom ROMs, head to the How To Flash a Custom Recovery Image on the Prestigio MultiPhone PAP4300 DUO to learn how to do that.
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
iPhone Screens and Light Kits on sale for a limited time! Head to the shop to check it out! Dismiss