MSI seems to be a new manufacturer in the Android world but you should know that they already have a slew of Android tablets in the market. MSI Windpad Enjoy 10 Plus, one of the MSI’s Android tablets has lately seen a buzz on the Internet and if you’ve purchased one for yourself, you’d be glad to know that it’s been rooted. All thanks to the devs, we now have freedom on this tablet that will allow us to install third-party mods, ROMs and even uninstall system apps. There’s nothing to rooting this device, the entire procedure to root this device is explained below. Go and get your device rooted:
1. This will void the warranty of your device. However, you can reinstate the warranty by unrooting your device if there’s any unrooting procedure available.
2. This works on Windows based PCs only.
1. Download and place the Android Root Unlock tool archive on your Desktop.
2. Extract files from the archive over to your Desktop.
3. Enable the USB debugging option on your device by heading to Menu>>Settings>>Developer options>>USB debugging.
4. Connect your device to your PC via USB cable.
5. Double-click on the bat file you extracted from the root archive.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to root your device.
7. And you should be rooted now!
Congrats! Your MSI tablet has been successfully rooted and is equipped with the Superuser app!
iPhone Screens and Light Kits on sale for a limited time! Head to the shop to check it out! Dismiss