Rooting the Prestigio devices have been easier, all thanks to the Bin4ry one-click root method. If you happen to own the Prestigio PAP3500 Duo smartphone, you’ll be glad to know that it’s been rooted and that too with a single click method. I know even though it’s a single-click process, it might sound a bit advanced for newbies. So for those novices, here’s a simple step-by-step guide on getting their devices rooted.
I. Before You Begin:
1. This will void the warranty of your device. However, you can reinstate the warranty by unrooting your device if there’s any unrooting procedure available.
2. You should have appropriate drivers installed on your PC.
3. This procedure works on Windows based PCs only.
II. Downloading Required Files:
1. Root Package (Download link’s available in the first post)
III. Rooting the Prestigio PAP3500 Duo:
1. Download and place the Root Package archive on your Desktop.
2. Extract files from the archive over to your Desktop.
3. Turn ON the USB debugging option on your device by heading to Menu>>Settings>>Developer options>>USB debugging.
4. Plug-in your device to your PC using the USB cable.
5. Double-click on the RunMe.bat file you extracted earlier to your Desktop.
6. Choose the first option to root your device and it’ll start rooting your device.
7. Once your device’s been rooted, reboot it.
8. You’re all done!
Excellent! You’ve successfully rooted your Prestigio smartphone, enjoy the freedom to get every root-only app running on your device!
IV. Flash a Custom Recovery Image (Optional):
1. If you would like to flash a custom recovery image in order to flash custom ROMs, head to the How To Flash a Custom Recovery Image on the Prestigio PAP3500 Duo to learn how to do that.
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.