Computers & Accessories
ChargeTech Portable Power Outlet
The first AC outlet you can take on the go. Power just about anything anywhere. From your laptop to your medical devices, and everything in between; it’s the last battery pack you’ll ever need. With a 27,000mAh capacity, the possibilities are endless.
THIS IS SOLD OUT AT THE MOMENT. CHECK OUT THE NEW MODEL HERE ON AMAZON THOUGH!Price:$220.00In StockCheck it Out
ChargeTech PLUG Portable Power Outlet
Price:$349.00In StockCheck it Out
- ULTIMATE PORTABILITY – Take power where you need it with the PLUG Portable Battery. It’s compact size, universal compatibility, high capacity and solar recharge capability (sold seperately) means you can enjoy and charge and provide power to your products anywhere. The PLUG weighs 2lbs 3oz with dimensions of 5.6in x 1.6in x 8.6in
- PASS THROUGH CHARGING TECHNOLOGY – Pass through charging technology allows you to charge your devices while the battery pack itself is charging. The portable ac battery pack can be used just like you would use a USB hub or surge protector. Add a solar panel charger and take your electronics into the great outdoors and off the grid
- POWER RESERVE SWITCH – The battery pack has a power reserve switch that allows you to divert power from the AC outlet to the pack’s 2 USB outlets. This greatly extendeds the batteries life and keeps the devices you need the most charged.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY – This portable charger contains 2 fast charge USB port, 2 AC wall outlets and a USB type C outlet. Battery pack is compatible with electronic devices including mobile devices (Apple, Samsung, Google, Android), Laptops (Apple, Dell, Toshiba, Asus, HP), lights, television, stereos, IPhone, iPad, CPAP machines, medical devices, printers, flat screen TVs, PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, drones. Check the device is compatible with the 250 watt surge protector rating
- QUICK CHARGE, HIGH CAPACITY INTERNATIONAL DESIGN – The device has a quick charge high capacity design that quickly charges and powers your electronic devices. It’s 42k mAh capacity is built with 16x 3,000 mAh Panasonic battery cells. The international outlets are compatible with Type A, B, C, I, G, E, and L
Razer Blade Stealth
A great, little ultrabook. Not the most powerful machine around but in the ultrabook category it’s pretty spec’d out. On top of that it looks sexy as hell, is light, has an optional 4K screen, an great super clicky keyboard and won’t break the bank. Check out my full review here.Price:$1,200.00In StockCheck it Out
With a GTX 1060 GPU inside and yet it’s still lighter than my Macbook Pro, it’s kinda crazy. This thing did a rendering test in Premiere in about 11 mins compared to the more expensive Macbook Pro and Surface Book w/ Performance base (27 and 23 mins respectively for the same footage). On top of that it can handle any game you throw at it with ease and can even run VR. It also looks damn sexy and not as “gamer” as most gaming laptops I’ve come across. Check out my full review here.Price:$1,899.00In StockCheck it Out
Mountie Side-Mount Clip
Thought this was kinda cool. A clip that easily allows you to mount a phone or table to the side of your laptop/monitor. Fits snug and is pretty sturdy allowing you to tap the screen of the mounted device without issue. Sort of feels like you have a second monitor which is always good in my opinion.Price:$24.95In StockCheck it Out